DINNER PARTIESLet Eat 100 Foods Cater your Next Event
So, you want to throw a party but it’s too much work!
Simply, give me a call. I’ll take care of everything and you sit back and enjoy yourself. Eat 100 Foods provides in-home food preparation for events and parties using healthy fresh foods, from plated dinners to buffets to finger foods and appetizers. I’ll create a custom menu, prepare, serve and clean up after your event. Dinner party prices start at $60 per person for 4-5 courses, this includes the food.
Please contact Chef Karin for a custom menu and price quote HERE.
- Spanakopita Triangles
- Herb Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- Bacon Wrapped Dates, Stuffed with Almond Butter
- Mini Salmon Cakes
- Meatballs in Marinara (beef, turkey or bison)
- Baked Salmon with Creamy Dill Sauce
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Cumin Rubbed Chicken Thighs with Chimichurri
- Pork Loin, Cranberries Orange Sauce
- London Broil, Herb Butter
- Spinach Salad with Pear Pecan Balsamic Dressing
- Caesar Salad
- Greek Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Waldorf Salad
- Mostaccioli Pasta Salad
- Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
- Chocolate Avocado Pudding Pie, pecan crust
- Poached Pear, candied ginger
- Peach Crisp, almond flour streusel topping
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Brownies and Blondies
- Chocolate Flourless Torte
- Mexican Breakfast Casserole, eggs, chorizo, corn tortillas, green chilies, green onions, bell peppers, cilantro, cheese
- Blueberry Oatmeal Bake, blueberries, baked with oatmeal, honey, cinnamon, eggs, and milk
- Sweet Potato Hash and Turkey Sausage
- Bacon Zucchini Tomato Quiche, sweet potato crust
- Chocolate Zucchini Bread, almond flour, cocoa, zucchini, coconut sugar
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins, almond flour, cocoa, zucchini, coconut sugar
* Eat100Foods is fully insured.