This is the easiest thing to do on my prep day. Usually I take Monday morning after the kids go to school and prep most of our meals for the week. Basically I look at the meal plan that I made for this week and make everything that I can. This takes the pressure off me for the week by having meals completely ready to heat or somewhat ready and I just have to quickly finish the meal. This is not possible with all recipes, some things just taste better freshly made and then again some things taste better after they sit and blend the flavors for a few days, like lasagna or chili.
2 – 4 packages of Bacon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. 2 large sheet pans, cover with parchment paper
3. Place the bacon on on the pans, try not to touch, but close together.
4. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. cook through but not crispy, leave a little soft.
5. Take out of the oven and let cool a little.
6. Drain the grease into a jar and save for cooking.
7. When you can handle the bacon place in a pyrex container, cover label and place in the fridge.
8. To eat just place in a frying pan and finish cooking.