CURRIED DEVILED EGGS
6 or more eggs
⅓ cup Paleo mayo
1 tablespoon mustard
1 tablespoon pickles, diced
1 teaspoon curry powder
Salt and pepper
1. Place eggs in a pot and cover with cold water. Heat on medium high heat uncovered, as soon as it begins to boil take off the heat and cover. Let sit for 10 minutes. Then transfer to a bowl of ice cold water, cool and peel
2. Slice eggs in half lengthwise, place the yolks in a bowl and the whites on a plate.
3. Mash the yolks with a fork, stir in mayonnaise, mustard, pickles, curry, salt and pepper.
4. Taste and adjust flavors.
5. Spoon the filling back into the egg whites and sprinkle with paprika.